Level Test For Adult
1. I'm good __.
2. I always __ at the hairdresser's.
cut my hair
have cut my hair
am cutting my hair
have my hair cut
3. A: I passed my driver's test!
Oh, that's too bad
You did? Cool
4. Don't speed! You'll __.
5. Are you interested in __ poetry?
6. if you have a toothache, you'd __ go to the dentist.
7. Before you studied here, __ English in another school?
are you studying
had you studied
would you study
are you studied
8. This DVD's amazing, __?
9. If I'd studied languages, I __ a translator.
'm going to be
would have been
10. My girlfriend __ born on the 2nd of September 1974.
11. I'm not sure yet, but I __ study for a master's degree.
12. In life __ can make a mistake, we're all human.
13. I don't __ if you've heard, but there's a concert next weekend.
14. A: The aerobics class starts at 7:00.
B: __? It starts at what time?
Did you say
15. Do you __ to class in the mornings?
16. A: So, you're here for a week on vacation. That's fantastic!
B: __! I'm having a great time.
17. The airport __ yesterday because of fog.
18. She knows that she __ to pay now.
19. I don't look as scruffy __ I did when I was a teenager.
20. I _ karate twice a week.
21. May be you __ learn some French before you go to Paris.
22. How __ are you?
23. __ it would be quicker to drive to work, I usually walk.
24. A: I can't believe it! I've won a prize!
B: You __?
25. I found a Web site __ helps you find your old school friends.
26. This is the best coffee I've __ tasted.
27. They said they __ come, but they didn't.
28. I've never __ to Europe.
29. I __ get a promotion soon. My manager is moving to another city, and I'll probably get her job.
30. A: My friend is always borrowing my CDs.
B: Well, at __ he returns them to you.
31. I think e-mail is __ than regular mail.
32. I __ my homework when you called.
33. I can't spend __ money on clothes as my friends can.
34. Is it easy __ around your town?
35. I think smoking __ in restaurants.
ought to be banned
ought to ban
ought to be banning
36. __ do you rent movies?
37. I think __ teacher.
her job is
her job is an
38. I'm looking __ the summer holidays.
39. In my town, there's __ shopping mall.
40. How __ your mother?
Many years is
41. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. I guess I __ had a bad day, that's all.
42. How long __ married?
have you been
43. Would you like __ help?
44. I didn't __ to like jazz music, but now I think it's OK.
45. Where __ born?
46. It __ right now.
47. How did you end up __ here?
48. No wonder she's angry. You __ have shouted at her like that.
49. What __ for Christmas this year?
do you do
are you going to do
do you go
50. My sister and I __ very early.
don't get up
doesn't get up
51. What __ last weekend?
did you do
do you do
52. I __ for the math exam last night.
53. The teacher asked us whether __ our homework last week.
we had done
had we done
were we doing
we have done
54. If he __ about it, I'm sure he'd help.
55. This beer tastes __.
56. I haven't seen that new movie __.
57. After you break __ with someone, you should try and stay friends.
58. I sneeze all the time. I have __.
59. What is your home town __?
60. This new CD __ to be excellent.
61. They were __ hard questions that I had no chance.
62. I'm afraid I __ here for your birthday party.
have not to be
am not being
will be not
63. A: We didn't get any homework last night.
B: I __ you were happy!
64. I know! Let's give Mom some flowers for __ birthday!
65. My best friend is the guy __ by the door.
66. I have no idea what time __.
67. I'm not going to go out tonight. I have to study really __ for an exam tomorrow.
68. __ with your mouth full is considered bad manners.
69. __ you give me directions, please?
70. A: I go out with my friends almost every night.
B: It's good to spend some time at home, __.
71. What's the __ restaurant in your town?
72. I hurt __ at the gym yesterday. I sprained my ankle.
73. I usually __ for work. I often sleep too late.
find it hard to be on time
keep a low profile
74. I need __ new shoes.
75. When I was a kid, my parents never let me __ up late during the week.
76. Something should __ about global warming.
77. You __ be really hungry after all that exercise!
78. I work as a doctor and my wife __, too.
79. A: Are there any cash machines near here?
B: Yes, __ over there.
80. A: Would you mind turning on the light?
Sure, go ahead
No, not at all
No, go on then
81. Ten years from now, more people __ working at home.
82. I like this watch! How much __ ?
83. Do you like carnivals and __ like that?
84. Did you __ anything interesting last weekend?
85. Where __ dictionary?
86. A: My best friend's from France.
B: France? __ ? That's interesting.
87. A: Do your parents live nearby?
B: Yes, they __.
88. They __ go to the cinema.
89. What __ you do if you found a wallet on the sidewalk?
90. A: Did you buy a gift?
B: No, I never got __.
around to it
91. I wish I __ more free time.
92. The TV needs __.
93. Is this your bag? B: Yes, __.
94. __ you like to go out tonight?
95. Hi My name is Mary. What __ name?
96. I have been learning English since I __ ten years old.
97. I'll return the newspaper when I __ through it.
will have looked
98. If you go to New York, you can __ a ferry to the Statue of Liberty.
99. __ books are these? Are they yours?
100. A: I love this neighborhood.
So I do
I am too
Copyright © 2005~2018 - All rights reserved by
GETC (George English Training Centre)